Role at Tyndall
Annela Anger is an economist and leads the integrated economics modelling research within the Tyndall Centre.
Role at the Cambridge Institute of Sustainability Leadership, University of Cambridge
Senior Research Associate.
Annela is an Adviser on international climate change policy and negotiations to the Estonian Ministry of the Environment and the Vice-Chair of the UNFCCC Subsidiary Body for Scientific and Technological Advice (SBSTA).
- Modelling macroeconomic impacts of environmental (incl. climate change) policies
- Large scale macroeconometric Energy-Environment-Economy modelling
- Climate change policy impacts on developing countries; socioeconomic resilience; green growth
- Climate change and gender; Climate change and human rights
- Climate change policies for international transport and their socioeconomic consequences
- Co-benefits of environmental change and policies (incl. air pollution)
- Applied macroeconomics, political economy